Nightwish/Kamelot in Atlanta on Sept. 12+13....hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were you and I did not have my ticket yet then I would not wait for a confirmation. Buy it NOW!!!!! and avoid kicking yourself in the taint later!!!!!!!! Reguardless of how this turns out, it is a KILLER line up ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me say I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!

I think OUT OF RESPECT for Glenn and Jen, people should wait until there's an official announcement out. Not going around like an idiot on Facebook spreading the news...

"Journalists..."

Anyone else have a quiet, boring Sunday afternoon?

Well, I emptied out my entire garage, reorganized it so a bunch of crap, kids' bikes, 2 cars, implements of yard destruction, and 2 huge trash bins could fit; while hauling half a ton of garbage around.

Compared to what SOME folks' Sunday may have been like, that qualifies as quiet and boring, I am sure...

Anyone else have a quiet, boring Sunday afternoon?

Had time to take a nap and study for my Dispatcher Promotion mid-term exam. Yeah, and I got to see Daytona in the rain.:bah: At least they had the good sense to put on the 10 Greatest NASCAR moments. Ahhh, Cale and Donnie during the Great Blizzard. Sucks that Dale Sr's flat tire giving Cope the win did not make the Top Ten. I can actually tell you where I was when that happened.:D

This is for all of you Doubting Thomas' out there. Let's make this interesting. How about a friendly wager? I am going with BW&BK on this because they have no reason to just make stuff up. So IF BW&BK is right, then YOU have to wear a corset on corset night and have your photo made. And if they are wrong then I will wear one MAKE UP AND THE WHOLE NINE YARDS!!!!!!!! ANY TAKERS!!!!!!!!!!! *this wager does not apply to ladies because I want to see you in a corset* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.