Nightwish/Kamelot- Thursday sold-out

Glenn,
how many tickets left for the actual Friday/Saturday?

Glenn's up to his eyeballs in batshit craziness currently with all the details of a four-day music festival.

Enough that you don't have to worry about not getting in, and enough to ensure there will be a PP next year.

Thanks!
~Jen

So this is a newbie question maybe....will there be one more update from Glenn before the fest starts next week?

What kind of update? If you're referencing the gold badge email, that was sent out this morning.. that's usually his last communication with gold badge holders. Is there something you need to know?

I have been enjoying the video updates over the last year since this lineup was announced and knew I could make it, so it was just a general curiosity. I like to hear his...unique....outlook on the things that have happened leading up to the fest, ticket sales, the maybe/maybe not/yes! 2013 stuff. And I'll miss Metal Sam a little...maybe. :)

:) I wish Metal Sam could come to PP. He likes beer..

Anyone know the percentage of tickets sold by enterthevault vs. ticketmaster? I am just trying to gauge the magnitude of the will call line. In my experience with purchasing from enterthevault, there is no going to will call early to pick up your ticket up for later, you just line up when the doors open and get your name scratched off a list to be let in. Could be a long wait.

In my experience with purchasing from enterthevault, there is no going to will call early to pick up your ticket up for later, you just line up when the doors open and get your name scratched off a list to be let in. Could be a long wait.
Glenn & Jen have indicated elsewhere that early pickup will be an option...was your experience at Center Stage, or other venues? I've been to a couple of smaller venues where will call works like that, but it sounds like we'll be picking up printed tickets at Center Stage.

Glad I got mine! Also picked up Another two day pass and a single day! I hope the feat does the same \m/

Anyone know the percentage of tickets sold by enterthevault vs. ticketmaster? I am just trying to gauge the magnitude of the will call line. In my experience with purchasing from enterthevault, there is no going to will call early to pick up your ticket up for later, you just line up when the doors open and get your name scratched off a list to be let in. Could be a long wait.

Hi, ProgPower will be different from your previous experiences with EtV.

You will need to pickup your Wed./Thurs. night tickets from the venue box office.. your email confirmation from EtV is not your ticket.

We STRONGLY advise not waiting until doors to pickup your tickets!! Center Stage box office is open at 11am daily.

~Jen