NIGHTWISH's Imaginaerum Now streaming

People are going to hate this, I think. It's going to be too out there for some folks, but frankly, this is some of the best music I've ever heard. I love it. Can't wait til it's available on iTunes.

edit:

HOW IS THIS SO GOOD. Best album of the past 3 years. Easily.

For some reason I can't get it to work in IE or Firefox. I really would love to hear this album to see how much Tuomas and Annette have grown together musically.

I'm going to buy in to the hype and give it a listen even though I absolutely hated the last disc! I hope it can alter the future or something

But not at that site...Theres no Nightwish playing this morning.
Oh well, I can continue hating for now

half way through and I'll have to say, It's pretty ridiculous.

Its really catchy and the melodies are really twisted in some parts, almost theatrical. (obviously for what they are doing)

but ya, its really good so far.

I'm really looking forward to this, I'm not sure I want to click on the streaming link though. I think I'm going to bite the urge and wait for the cd, so that it will have more of an effect....I was seeing if there were any reviews out there, and so far the reviews don't seem that great. I think I'd rather trust this forum though then some of the reviews I'm reading. Check this review of the album as an example. It sounds like this person doesn't realize that this cd is also the soundtrack for a movie, so he needs to realize that before reviewing this I think. Here's the review:

http://noiseshaft.blogspot.com/2011/11/nightwish-imaginaerum-review.html

Okay, I snapped and had to listen to it :)....I love about the first 60 minutes of it, but the last 6 minutes of the 2nd to last song(with all the poetry) and the final song, "Imaginaerum" I could do with out. Especially since the song , "Imaginaerum" is just snippets of all the songs on the CD played by an orchestra. It's cool though, because I remember hearing an interview with the band and they said that the song "Imaginaerum" is meant for the movie as the final credits are rolling.....But If you minus the last song and the final 6 minutes of the 2nd to the last song, you have 60 minutes of quite the musical journey!!

Anette sounds absolutely fantastic on this!!!! I don't see how anyone can listen to this and think that Annette isn't good on this. I love the variety of the tunes as well. If you can view this as a soundrack to a movie, you'll realize it's one of the most awesome soundtracks you've ever heard!!!.....

This is exceeding my expectations (which of course were very low). Anette sounds a lot better to these ears on this album. It will probably require more spins, which it will very gladly get, it sounds like it deserves a chance. I hear a little bit of Sandra Schleret (Dreams of Sanity, Elis) in Anette on this, which helps a lot since Sandra is one of my favorite female singers.