Niklas Sundin's Graphics

Corinthian

The Dark Tranquillizer
Apr 28, 2005
Ohio, USA
Hey everyone, just wanted to inform you that Niklas Sundin helped making the graphics for the upcoming Fragments of Unbecoming album, and I saw some of it...cool stuff. I make an appearance on that album as well, if you go to www.fragmentsofunbecoming.com and click on Silverlings you can see the coverart, as well as the credits which include Niklas's co-op on the graphics, as well as my "Final infinite scream at the end of 'A Faint Illumination.'" :)

Oh, if you read this Niklas, I was right in front of you at the Cleveland show on February 22nd, and Mikael put his mic in front of me for a line of Lethe! Michael Niklasson gave me his pick too! Best show I've ever seen.

What is everyone's overall opinion of Niklas's graphics? I think they are very cool, and I hope he continues to do it for a very long time.

Corinthian said:
Oh, if you read this Niklas, I was right in front of you at the Cleveland show on February 22nd, and Mikael put his mic in front of me for a line of Lethe! Michael Niklasson gave me his pick too! Best show I've ever seen.

Hahahahaha :) That's funny

Thanks for the advise... looks awesome... and "FoU" is a reallly nice band