Nikstock

evilnickny

New Metal Member
Jun 24, 2003
I was fortunate enough to catch The Maidens on 2 of their NY shows. The first was at The Bridge Street Music Hall in East Syracuse, NY. They were everything I heard about and more. In short, I was blown away. I was impressed with their professionalism, showmanship, musicianship, looks, attitude and overall performance. After the show, they were cool enough to hang out with the fans, talk, and sign pictures. A very special thanks to Sara "Mini Murray" for hooking me up with a free Nikstock ticket. I really appreciate it and never had the chance to rethank her at Nikstock. All in all, it was a truly incredible show and I am glad I had the chance to see them again.

Nikstock in Lounsberry was truly an incredible day. Yes, it did rain all day, but it was worth it to catch the Maidens one more time at their final NY appearance. It was well worth it to stand in the rain, mud,dampness, and cold to catch the final NY show from these goddesses. As usual it was another awesome and intense performance with all the Maiden favorites.Giving the harsh weather elements, it made the show all the more entertaining,intriguing, and exciting.It was the first official day of summer, and what a way to celebrate. It was well worth getting soaked and muddy for a great day of rock and roll with The Iron Maidens, Superthrive from Jersey City, and Thunderosa from Syracuse, just to name a few of the over 40 bands that played. I write this after finally recovering from the rain, mud, non stop partying, and plenty of Canadian beer!!! I went looking for The Maidens after the show, but they were gone. At least I could not find them. So, I would like to thank them personally for the great shows and for finally coming to New York. So, come back soon to NY and I hope you all had a great time. These were two very memorable performances that I will never forget. Incredible.

N/P Nick. Thank YOU for the NY hospitality. I heard alot of good bands at Nickstock on Friday and Saturday, and you're right, the weather only hightened the hardcore. I'm still cleaning the mud off my gear, but I needed some new boots anywayz ;) Ain't no party like an East Coast Party!