NY show Endicott (Upper Deck)

DieselDemon666

New Metal Member
Hey all................What's up????

I attended the show at the Upper Deck in Endicott NY on the 14. WOW is a good starting word.....lol. I was just BeFrigginDazzled. Was it just me or were all the guys reliving the feelings that accompanied your first crush you ever had on a woman????? God I am in love Wanda!!!!! A lady and a bass guitar!!! Anyway, I tried to catch the show at the Haunt in Ithaca NY, but couldn't make it. Also anyone attend Nikstock. I drive past that location 3- days a week. It's usually flooded 4 months out of the year. The old Tioga race track just west of the camp grounds would have made an AWESOME place to have shows. From what I hear the owner of the facility is AFRAID of any music where the decibels exceed 40.lol. Oh well, any NYers who went to either Ithaca show or Nikstock email me please let me know.

And as I wrote to "Steph Harris" in an e-mail. I will be retiring from my job soon. I promise you all that I will bring the Maidens back to NY for a HUGE concert party. You guys bring the booze and food, I'll fly in the band (late 2003, early 2004)!!!!!- Ok all...be good!!!!

The DieselDemon