**URGENT** Bad news about NY show

XxInFlamesGoddessxX

New Metal Member
Sep 27, 2004
This is Jenn...(Hi All) formerly InFlamesGoddess but somehow my sign in wouldn't work so I had to make a new name. Anyways...I just checked my email..and Ticketweb sent me a message saying that my tickets I ordered would be refunded for the NY show at CBGB's because the show has been CANCELLED!!! I have no clue why..IF page says nothing...CBGB's site says nothing..but for whatever reason..the show is OFF! Anyone else get this email? This sucks :yuk:

XxInFlamesGoddessxX said:
This is Jenn...(Hi All) formerly InFlamesGoddess but somehow my sign in wouldn't work so I had to make a new name. Anyways...I just checked my email..and Ticketweb sent me a message saying that my tickets I ordered would be refunded for the NY show at CBGB's because the show has been CANCELLED!!! I have no clue why..IF page says nothing...CBGB's site says nothing..but for whatever reason..the show is OFF! Anyone else get this email? This sucks :yuk:

got the same email.

Ok...I may have found out something...I spoke one of the owners of CBGB's, and apparently the call to cancel came in last night...and the owner said something about one of the wives going into pre-mature labor. I am not sure how reliable that statement is...and I didnt even know any of them were expecting...but if thats the reason, its excusable...and good luck to whoever in the band is having the baby!

XxInFlamesGoddessxX said:
Ok...I may have found out something...I spoke one of the owners of CBGB's, and apparently the call to cancel came in last night...and the owner said something about one of the wives going into pre-mature labor. I am not sure how reliable that statement is...and I didnt even know any of them were expecting...but if thats the reason, its excusable...and good luck to whoever in the band is having the baby!

Ander's girlfriend having a baby. http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=27370

I hope they reschedule...