Nintendo > everybody else

Speaking of dick sucking, one handed controllers are really going to please those Hentai obessed Japanese....... Is this Nintendo's new hidden adult appael!?!

I'm a Nintendo "fan-boi" and I was looking forward this shit called Revolution ( I even watched E3 live :D ), but now that is out, I don't know what to think.

Anyway, after seeing the MGS4 trailer my pants got dirty...

im worried about the control, but i will pass judgement when I play it, that being said, I am buying ps3 and NOT touching xbox 360

Damm i hate consoles :( Dont you fools get it, the ultimate control has allready been invented? its called a mouse, keyboard and joystick. Fuck i have played MK deception on playstation and its just soo retarded playing it on those dumm ass controllers.
Ok I am a pro gamer so i strive for perfection, so it comes down to the fact that I can own the best console players with a keyboard and mouse anyday lol!!
anybody for quake? war3? cs? MK? lol a keyboard MK player will wip a console players ass so bad

DeathPact said:
Damm i hate consoles :( Dont you fools get it, the ultimate control has allready been invented? its called a mouse, keyboard and joystick. Fuck i have played MK deception on playstation and its just soo retarded playing it on those dumm ass controllers.
Ok I am a pro gamer so i strive for perfection, so it comes down to the fact that I can own the best console players with a keyboard and mouse anyday lol!!
anybody for quake? war3? cs? MK? lol a keyboard MK player will wip a console players ass so bad

Wow you have played one game on consoles thats really impressive can i have your autograph?

i hate nintendo...Playstation is better..

the Playstation 3 looks fucking mint.

ps3front.jpg

ps3back.jpg

ps3cback.jpg

and the graphics are amazing... :OMG:

ps3screens.jpg