Nintendo > everybody else

One thing, all the playstation 3 screenshots from games are computer generated images, not from the playstation 3.

I'm gunna get myself an Xbox 360 purely for Halo 3, and project gotham 3, then maybe a PS3 when GT5 comes out.

i do mock xbox for being "a large doorstop." but they had the best idea out. Enabling us to make our own soundtracks, by ripping music onto the system. I hope playstation 3 adopts this idea. I cant imagine what the Xbox 360 is gonna be like!

:lol: mabye nintendo will finally crawl out from the ashs and pwn all other systems........ onc and FO ALL... but i doubt it :lol:

Abrasive-X said:
the nintendo revolution controller does look fucking dumb O:

MGS 4 trailer was sex, damn Hideo owns o.o
ps3 baby!

I damn near shit myself when i saw snake in that trailer man! fucking sweet!!!

DeathPact said:
consoles are for dumm ass jocks ... pc is pwnage

Seeing as 99% of pc games are dumb cookie cut shit, you're talking bullshit, without mentioning Warcraft tell me a good game that tops mario sunshine, Halo 2, Resident Evil 4 or God Of War.

DoodgeGant said:
Seeing as 99% of pc games are dumb cookie cut shit, you're talking bullshit, without mentioning Warcraft tell me a good game that tops mario sunshine, Halo 2, Resident Evil 4 or God Of War.
The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Oh wait, that's not for the PC. Never mind then :D