Nipple sadness

I'm back from the piercing shop. They re-did it, basically by shoving a big-arse bit of metal sharpened at one end right through it. And yes, it hurt like a motherfucker. She said that she pierced it a little deep last time for the 11-gauge bar which is probably why the ball came off so she gave me a ten-gauge for it and didn't charge for the new jewellery or re-piercing (a saving of approx. $150 US)!!! But yeah, she said she doesn't normally like to do it but that it wasn't too bad because the jewellery couldn't have been out for more than 18 hrs :) YAY!!!! But ouch at the same time...

hey im glad it all worked out... ! show us a picture!

next time however, go to somebody that wont do any "mistakes" so they wont have to re-do it nor give you the second time for free....
ouch, nipple is the place that hurts the most!!!!!!

Dead_Lioness said:
hey im glad it all worked out... ! show us a picture!

next time however, go to somebody that wont do any "mistakes" so they wont have to re-do it nor give you the second time for free....
ouch, nipple is the place that hurts the most!!!!!!
Heh yeah I agree with you 100% on that one!!!

Alas I wish I had a digital camera or a scanner but I have neither. I might be able to sort something out though...

And FYI - any piercer worth a shit would never let your piercing heal with a barbell in it. Too hard to clean properly. They should have made you use rings until they healed and then you could have switched to barbells. But what do I know.... oh ya "28 piercings, including 6 gauges in the nips, never one single problem":headbang:

MetalSteph said:
And FYI - any piercer worth a shit would never let your piercing heal with a barbell in it. Too hard to clean properly. They should have made you use rings until they healed and then you could have switched to barbells. But what do I know.... oh ya "28 piercings, including 6 gauges in the nips, never one single problem":headbang:

post pix plz :loco:

i didn't think you could get rings in your nipples until you've had barbells and they've healed... I think with nipples they just grow out if you put rings in straight away... so i've been told by many many people (I did a lot of research before I got em pierced in the first place)

MetalSteph said:

thats absolutely right.
i had 29 pircings myself with no problem what so ever as well....
i cant stand those "un proffesional" people piercing holes and do mistakes :/
btw: thats not the first time i have heard people that got a barbell on their nipples for the first time......

How old are u wolftribe (from memory I think you're like 16, 17?), I wanted to get piercings years ago but I decided that I'd wait til I was 18-19 before I went through with it to try and eliminate any adolescent desires :)

I wanted my eyebrow done when I was bout 16 but decided against it... What I'd actually really like to get done now is a vertical bar surface piercing put in my chest (midway between my neck and nips) but from all reports they are prone to rejection and are very hard to do. I've seen it done before, I think they look awesome and unique but we've already established that my opinion is shit :). After my nipple experience I don't know if I have the confidence in another person to do such a difficult piercing that's already prone to complications if it is done well...

I really thought these guys would be good, they are the longest established piercing shop in teh city I live in and have the best reputation from what I can tell. The lady who did it owns the shop so I thought I'd be getting quality. Specially for AU $190!!! (like around $90 US I think).