nirvana - nevermind or nevermore - s.t (95)

rebirth

spacestation '76film
Apr 11, 2004
hell
...tell me which you pefer by the way...?? I would be most interested in your comments good or bad!
as I watched on tv...last night the classics albums series and they had the wimps - nirvana on it with their no talent cd, and the trauma it caused little kurttie.

Anyway to cut a long story short, I have the remastered (95) nevermore, I must say its very strong, wonder how long they took to make it..??? does anyone know???

cya
by the way wd, i am 41 today- fuck yeah!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Aye, happy birthday. Always thought you were much younger.
And to answer your question..actually, fuck that. What a silly question.

Nirvana became famous off of a song they didn't write. Yea, that's right. They did not write Smells Like Teen Spirit. Although, they were the ones who actually had it produced professionally therefore, they claimed rights to it.

Being from Seattle, I went through a grunge phase during the early-mid nineties. I was a huge Nirvana fan. Honestly, the only tolerable Nirvana album (to me) is Incesticide. Even though I haven't heard it in over 10 years, my memory recalls some abstract structures that aren't necessarily radio friendly.

brainuy5.gif

ME.

I haven't listened to any Turdvana since I was like 12, so I could be way off. But does the riff from their famous song (the one with that video with the cheerleaders) sound a little bit like Countess Bathory's main riff?