NitND vs. TGCD: Round 6

The better middle track?

• Total voters

BlueSky

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2006
TPoD is the most forgettable track on NitND imo. Follower blends like the rest of the record, but on it's own it's pretty solid so it gets my vote.

Yea i can see why promise would be one of the least favorites on the new one but i love it.

TpoD reminds me of the soviet union cold war for some reason....tpod for me

Follower has got one hell of a chorus. The Promise of Deceit is the best song in NITND IMO. But I have to go with follower for the line "I hold your hands so hard, my knuckles turn white"

I agree The Promise of Deceit stands out the least on the album. Follower is extremely dark but after some time, I really started to appreciate it.

TPoD is the most forgettable track on NitND imo. Follower blends like the rest of the record, but on it's own it's pretty solid so it gets my vote.

Could not agree more. TPOD aand Nephilim are the only tracks I usually skip when listening to NITND.

Follower is a good song, but it did not stand out to me like Deliberation or In The White.

Like both songs..but Follower is less predictable in its goodness. If TPOD had a part of it where they had broken a bit away from the song..it does almost do that, but doesn't (around 2:50). I always felt that the song needed a bit of a break away and get back on track towards the end. It's a great song though. Follower wins, because it balances the anger and apathy better.

TGCD is overall better because of this I think. There's more of a struggle on that album.