NJ and NY sucks for shows

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Just had to say that. I've been trying to set up this damn show for the Withersoul tour for the past week or so, and no progress. Fuck this state. And my inability to get shows here.

When I went to VA, I noticed how NJ, NY even PA were pretty close (certain cities). Maybe if NJ and NY suck.. you can try setting up with another band in other areas. Philly was actually very clean - I was going to call Evan on the way by it but wasn't sure how close they live to it.. plus we were on a 10 hour drive. But the VA show was huge! and I heard the show the nite before in Richmond - 2 hours south of Springfield? was big also. Maybe we should chat Bill about another show/fest - set one up down there?

I'm really trying to promote Withersoul outside of the state of VA..especially with the new album coming out.. I can get people in Richmond and VA...but we need to get out to other territories as well. Shroud is willing to get us to New England..which is badass..but for us to get out there (which is a 12 hour drive for us) we also need to establish ourselves in other states as well..

i've been talking to some people about shows in this area. 21+ shows in philly are no problem, but all ages are definitely better when possible. i'm going to check out some more "underground" venues within the next week or two.
Withersoul: are you interested in PA shows outside philly as well? and are you interested in a sunday matinee for 4/2 (3 shows instead of 2 that weekend?)
i have some stuff in the works, so give me a basic idea and i'll get is settled.

One thing that might be coming up, we might be playing with Green Carnation on a couple dates that week at the end of March which might things a little difficult with our work schedules....
Hopefully we'll get final confirmation from Jaxx soon.. If this ends up happening, is there any possibility for us to delay some of these dates till early to mid-April?

As for outside of philly..we are cool with that too.. We're definately not picky as long as we can get some gas money and a place to crash at...

BTW...killer review in Metal Maniacs guys!

I'm calling back Jay now about the tour for GC - and will mention TGER as I try to make WS's leg of that tour concrete.
My aim is to get WS and TGER on the GC bill for Jaxx... I just left him another msg to call me. Let's hope I can get you guys in.

> Springfield
> Jay Nedry
> 703-542-5656
> jaxxwebmaster@comcast.net
> 23476 New Mountain Rd.
> Aldie VA 20105

greenevening said:
thanks! no sweat about switching dates, just throw me some april dates that work for you and we can set up a Bethlehem/Philly/NJ weekend of some sort. congrats on being added to the Green Carnation tour!

We're not added...yet..hahah..waiting back on the club..but they seemed very open to the idea... It looks like our gig with them in VA beach isn't happening..they stocked the gig with nothing but stoner/sludge bands..(who are really good..but to play with GC? total mismatch)

Ok...weekends we are aren't free... there isn't too much filled up yet..the weekend of March 19th, we can't do... and maybe the weekend after that.. I guess other than that, see what you can book.. Pretty much all of April is free... The weekends of April 8, 9, 10th and 15, 16, 17th are really cool for me, because I'll be on spring break (i work at a high school).. But I'm open of any dates..so whatever works for you guys, should work for us... :D

And concurrently..hopefully we can get you guys on the GC Jaxx gig as well... that would rule!