NJ Metalfest

Twisted Tony

Old School Metalhead
Mar 18, 2002
Bricktown, NJ
Visit site
NJ Metafest

Anyone in the NJ/NY/PA area going to the NJ Metalfest in Asbury Park April 5th and 6th. SAXON are headlining 1st night and Manowar are headlining the 2nd. Nuclear Assault are reuniting and playing the 2nd night as well. NWOBHM bands Blitzkrieg and Diamondhead schedule to appears as well.

Anyone going? Anyone?

I just want to see SAXON. I love that band. I missed them when they toured the US in 2000. I am not going to miss them this year! The venue is only 20 minutes from my house.

album18.jpg

I'll wait for ProgPower USA III - NJ metalfest will be full of ICP and Korn college fans trying to figure out if Deicide are rapping and why all the crosses are upside down. Doh!

Diamond Head are shite live I'm afraid - I saw them supporting Metallica and Megadeth in the UK '91, and I've heard a few bootlegs. Other than the obvious Am I Evil crowd pleaser, they're pretty much lame.

It will, however, all be worth it when Edguy take the stage - they'll be headlining next year I bet.

Mandrake Rulz!

Ooops...just heard Edguy pulled out due to loss of visas from Germany or something...