Picked up my Metalfest Tickets (Nov 14, 15 Asbury Park, NJ) Anyone else?

Poison God

I am the Dog
Oct 24, 2001
New Jersey
Well I picked up my metalfest tickets this morning. Decided to go for both days as I have always wanted to see Cradle of Filth and also can never pass up a Type O appearance. Nevermore will own on day 1. Anyone else going?

DavE

oohhh you bastard, you're missing the Philly show on the 15th? oh well..

i didnt even know they were on sale yet. ill pick it up when i get my
Nevermore - Philly
Nevermore - Brooklyn
Slayer - Philly
SYL/Cathedral/Samael - Philly

Yeah, Wallet Boy (another member here) and I picked up tickets for both days as we are pretty big Type O fans as well. Plus I am a huge Cradle of Filth fan and cannot pass up an opportunity to see them. Sorry!!!

DavE

Raven said:
I'll be there. It's an 11 hour drive, but for Nevermore, SYL, and Deicide, it's worth it.

excellent. i invade your homeland, you invade my homeland. sounds like a fair deal to me :lol: just beware... Asbury Park is THE most rundown thing in the world. unless they fixed it up, of course. the boardwalk has nails sticking up, no stores open... and the "legendary" Stone Pony is nothing but a small bar. nothing interesting at all.

Yup, I'll be there! Thanks for picking up the tickets PG. I love Nevemore, SYL, Type O, and the Devin Townsend Band (if they wind up playing the show). Definitely wouldn't mind seeing Danzig, Cradle, Dimmu, Bodom, Deicide, or Symphony X either! This is gonna rule.

skip school for the show man! who gives a flyin gfuck about 1 fucking day of school! you may not even need to skip the whole day of school too if you just wanna give yourself some more time.

school can lick a fucking dick. This a kcikass metalfest for fucks sake! sheesh! prioritize man!

Wallet Boy said:
Yup, I'll be there! Thanks for picking up the tickets PG. I love Nevemore, SYL, Type O, and the Devin Townsend Band (if they wind up playing the show). Definitely wouldn't mind seeing Danzig, Cradle, Dimmu, Bodom, Deicide, or Symphony X either! This is gonna rule.
Hell yeah man. This should be a show for the ages! We haven't done the music swap and listen thing in a while...should be a great weekend!

DavE

woah man, it just kicked me in the ass when i woke up this morning... i will be seeing Nevermore, Dimmu Borgir, Strapping Young Lad, Nile, Morbid Angel, and Symphony X at the same show, on the same day. does it get any better than that?

dead6skin6mask6 said:
woah man, it just kicked me in the ass when i woke up this morning... i will be seeing Nevermore, Dimmu Borgir, Strapping Young Lad, Nile, Morbid Angel, and Symphony X at the same show, on the same day. does it get any better than that?
Yes, seeing Cradle of Filth and Type O the next day!