No.1 Son joins the Army.....

nik

Dictator of Laughter
Mar 28, 2004
Bold Savage Land ENGLAND
Watch out Osama my boy is gonna be on his way:heh: ..Just to let the world know my little offspring is joining the ranks of the Great British Army on January 8th...for the last 17 years he has kicked ass, pulled legs of spiders and beat his little bro and older sis.....Now its the camel shaggers, sand jockeys and muslim fucks worse nightmare....A tough young man who knows right from wrong and will wear his heart on his sleeve and fight for whats right....I'm i worried AM I FUCK the world will be safer place if more good men join like he has...just wanted to share with you guy's i'm just bursting with pride at mo :headbang: :headbang:

5 Things you wouldn't wish on ur worse enemy.....

1. My son with a gun & the permission to use it :heh:
2. A kick in the crown jewells (bollocks) ohhhhh that does hurt:cry:
3. A new Kiss album:loco:
4. A new Kiss re-union tour:zombie:
5. A room full of muslims with a empty gun OH THE TORTUREo_O

PEACE, NICE XMAS BOYZ, CHILLI BEANS & RICE

Watch out Osama my boy is gonna be on his way:heh: ..Just to let the world know my little offspring is joining the ranks of the Great British Army on January 8th...for the last 17 years he has kicked ass, pulled legs of spiders and beat his little bro and older sis.....Now its the camel shaggers, sand jockeys and muslim fucks worse nightmare....A tough young man who knows right from wrong and will wear his heart on his sleeve and fight for whats right....I'm i worried AM I FUCK the world will be safer place if more good men join like he has...just wanted to share with you guy's i'm just bursting with pride at mo :headbang: :headbang:

kudos to your son for his choice to join the service to his country and kudos to you for building that character in him. :kickass:

You forgot another Anthrax best of album.

Best wishes to you and your son...God bless and may he watch over him and bring him safely home.

My oldest boy is 16 and I truly can't imagine how I would feel to be in your place.

Peace and Merry Christmas.

Watch out Osama my boy is gonna be on his way:heh: ..Just to let the world know my little offspring is joining the ranks of the Great British Army on January 8th...for the last 17 years he has kicked ass, pulled legs of spiders and beat his little bro and older sis.....Now its the camel shaggers, sand jockeys and muslim fucks worse nightmare....A tough young man who knows right from wrong and will wear his heart on his sleeve and fight for whats right....I'm i worried AM I FUCK the world will be safer place if more good men join like he has...just wanted to share with you guy's i'm just bursting with pride at mo

One question, Nik... Are you, in reality, the future KING of Great Britain and her lesser dominions (such as Canada and Australia) HRH Prince Charles? Word had it that his sperled brat Prince William the Terrible or Harry the 'Orrible was shippin off to Iraq to shit in the Shatt Al-Arab!

Jurched

How about reality???
:D It's oh so real and painful to think about eh!

I understand that you are pissed because someone is actually doing something admirable with their life instead of making queer ass "Crab Boy" comic books(how old are you again?) Telling a father that his son is going to get "fucked up" is completely bullshit. The point of the thread was that Nik wanted to express the fact that he is very proud of his son. So keep your bullshit opinions to yourself next time, asshole..

Good luck and God Speed to your son!!

How about reality???
:D It's oh so real and painful to think about eh!

Assumptions like yours are usually made based on the capabilities of the person making the assumption. You know that you could not possibly engage in any sort of combat without being, as you put it, fucked up. Upset with your own perceived weak-mind, you take every opportunity to point at others and spell their doom.

"No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation" General Douglas MacArthur

War Fucks ya up!
Your son will get fucked up!

Now i'm not one to be a intenet tough guy....But its a good job your fuckin stupid ass is a million miles away from me because i would really show you what fucked up feel likes, not because of what you wrote but because of the way it has been written... Its because of people like my son that you can write WHAT YOU WISH you should not forget this asshole..And you obviously do not have any kids and most obviously never will have you fuckin prick....Dont you just love freedom of speech you GOD DAM STUPID ASS MOTHER FUCKIN ASS BANDIT GO SHAG UR HAND :) .
Cheers for the shouts, PEACE FROM ONE PROUD FATHER:headbang:

Yeah, I do think that combat would fuck me up, I really think that everyone is changed by such an event.

Everyone I know who has been to war have all come back with some injury that has persisted the rest of their lives, ie "got fucked up".

It is my hypothesis, from these findings that war... fucks...you ....up, like a fuckin asshole!!

Yeah, I do think that combat would fuck me up, I really think that everyone is changed by such an event.

Everyone I know who has been to war have all come back with some injury that has persisted the rest of their lives, ie "got fucked up".

It is my hypothesis, from these findings that war... fucks...you ....up, like a fuckin asshole!!

It is my hypothesis, from these findings that you are a cunt who spends most of his time alone.
No, imaginary friends, cardboard cut-outs and people you buy things for do not count as friends.