No Bush only Joey for singer

Why do true fans still come on these threads and patronise people who make the effort to give their opinion? It's pathetic.. Who gives a fuck how many threads there are on this board stating what a great line up this is? Go bury your head in your Bush collection and have wank if you don't like it.

"Go bury your head in your Bush collection and have wank if you don't like it."
Interesting image burying your head in a bush collection and wanking too!!

Yeah blah blah differant strokes for different folks. Joey, John etc...freedom of expression lad de dah ...it's all good!

Just had to post been listening to White noise lately cruising to meetings - and it was so damn good to hear John Bush's voice belting it out. Hadn't listened to it for awhile, brilliant vocals, lead guitar, great lyrics ...
thank you so much Anthrax - love it!!!

jackson3124 said:
Damn people need to give this a rest, true anthrax fans would support the band in whoever they choose to be the vocalist, both :headbang: rock!

I see your point but why support the band if you really dislike the music their making with joey/john?

Damn it is only a simple question, I don't know why just because there may have been a few of these threads already everyone has to bitch. I'm a new member & was not informed on all the threads that have already been posted. So if u already have seen this thread a million & 1x's then why come on here & make a post. Just leave it to the folks whom like giving an opion make there choices...........MOSH ON .................