No Cleveland Show?

Oaklain

Dope Fiend
Sep 25, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio
I cannot believe Cleveland being the Rock and Roll capital, not to mention having one of the best metal crowds, is not getting a show. Even BW&BK recognizes Cleveland as a great metal location since they are bringing their festival back again this year in June.
There is no show with 3.5 hours of Cleveland. Mr. Scheduling Dude, you are a fucking prick.

I'm sure they will. The site says that more dates will be added. And... Cleveland is not the rock & roll capital. It's a great metal city, though.

And if they don't do a Cleveland show, drive to Cincinnati, or Pittsburgh if they add a Pittsburgh show. I'm going to the D.C. show if they don't add a Pittsburgh show.

Mr. Niel said:
This is the tour where they try to hit places they didn't play last time.
Thankfully, they're coming to my area. I live aboout 45 minutes from Tampa and Orlando, but I think I'm going to the Orlando show. HoB is a much better venue.

How is Cleveland not the Rock and Roll capital when we have the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Not that I care, I listen to very few rock bands. I would drive to Pittsburg but Cinci blows, I would rather go to a Canadian show.