No disrespect to Chris

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Let me start off by saying that Chris is an AMAZING guitarist and is one of my influences. But.... does anybody here realize that Steve is Nevermore's 2nd guitarist, and that he probably feels like shit whenever he sees one of you demand that Chris take over his spot?

Carry on.

Will Bozarth said:
Let me start off by saying that Chris is an AMAZING guitarist and is one of my influences. But.... does anybody here realize that Steve is Nevermore's 2nd guitarist, and that he probably feels like shit whenever he sees one of you demand that Chris take over his spot?

Carry on.

No.

Will Bozarth said:
I noticed.

Aww Will, who knew you were so sensative? Most of the people that post on Chris' forum are Jag Panzer fans and have no idea who was in Nevermore before Chris got there.

Been a fan of both bands for years, maybe this will cause Steve to practice harder? lol I'm kidding, but I do wonder why Chris is touring for him.

Steve had kidney failure, so Chris has been filling in for Steve and he's been doing a kick ass job too. But I see what Will's saying.

MetalSteph said:
Most of the people that post on Chris' forum are Jag Panzer fans and have no idea who was in Nevermore before Chris got there.

I am the opposite. I am a Nevermore fan that had no idea who Chris Broderick was until he started filling in for Steve Smyth...

Danimal said:
I am the opposite. I am a Nevermore fan that had no idea who Chris Broderick was until he started filling in for Steve Smyth...

Me too actually. I had seen Jag Panzer back in 2000, but I didn't really know who Chris was until he played with Nevermore in 2003. Now I'm his #1 stalker. ahahah

I am neither, I knew of both bands independently. I found Jag Panzer during the 4th judgement I was looking for bands that had this sort of feel and decided to check these guys out.

Nevermore I found during Dead Heart in a Dead World after hearing The River Dragon has Come promo.

So I've been a fan of both before joining up here.

I had never heard of Chris before Nevermore either.
Now I am a huge fan of his playing, but I am also a huge fan of Steve Smyth.
I'm glad to see that Nevermore has such good taste in guitar players.
Steve has a tough road in front of him , I wish him the best.
Jeff/Steve or Jeff/Chris ? how can you lose with either combo , they both kick serious ass.

First post in here (though Im a stevesmyth-forumer).
Chris kicks serious ass, he seems lika real nice guy, but I mean Steve is still the nevermore guitarist that I want to be in the band. Though if he wasnt in the band, Chris would be my first choice.

I really hope steve gets his transplant soon. I so want him to play with the band, so none of this talk will ever come up again.

Seedawakener said:
First post in here (though Im a stevesmyth-forumer).
Chris kicks serious ass, he seems lika real nice guy, but I mean Steve is still the nevermore guitarist that I want to be in the band. Though if he wasnt in the band, Chris would be my first choice.

I really hope steve gets his transplant soon. I so want him to play with the band, so none of this talk will ever come up again.

Nice Sanctuary shirt!

MetalSteph said:
Nice Sanctuary shirt!

Thx :p they sold them on the festivaltour this summer. I was like WHAAAA?! Even though I havent listened that much to Sanctuary I just had to get it, because it kicks ass haveing one :p. NEVERMORE ARE THE GODS.

Seedawakener said:
Thx :p they sold them on the festivaltour this summer. I was like WHAAAA?! Even though I havent listened that much to Sanctuary I just had to get it, because it kicks ass haveing one :p. NEVERMORE ARE THE GODS.

Now you just need a Jag Panzer shirt :kickass:

I have that same shirt, but mine was from when Sanctuary played with Forbidden, or when I saw them with Fates Warning.

chris_scab1636.jpg

MetalSteph said:
Now you just need a Jag Panzer shirt :kickass:

I have that same shirt, but mine was from when Sanctuary played with Forbidden, or when I saw them with Fates Warning.

that must be an old shirt. And an original! But I have a new nevermoreshirt :D. a pentagram and a comic-like skull :p.