No Evergrey Shaman Kamelot tour and why ...

Ahhh, now this makes a bit more sense. If a band is doing really well in a certain country, then they naturally will want to showcase themselves there because they might not get another go-around until the next album.

I'm a fan of both bands, and I can tell you Evergrey & Kamelot sit right next to each other in my CD changer--the two styles of music don't clash. At least not in my view.

Good luck to both bands. I will be seeing Evergrey in Cleveland this summer, and hope to catch Kamelot soon as well!!!!!

--S:devil: :devil: :devil:

Another dual fan here, one that was lucky enough to see both Evergrey AND Kamelot at Prog Power. I'm sure there are far more mutual fans out there than what is realized. Glad to see an attempt to put yet another Internet rumor to rest. "Wars" like this serve no useful purpose.

An Evergrey, Kamelot, Shaman package would be truly unbelievable..it's a shame it doesn't look like its going to work out..,...

My suggestion: PLAY NEW YORK CITY! Greatest city in the world!!

It's not about selling albums here, as I'm sure each band probably sells about the same amount.

Angra played here in November..
Blind Guardian in December...
Virgin Steele three times last year......

If these "obscure" bands can do it, so you can you three :D

Whatdya say?