No European tour for Evergrey (yet)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Hello,

Unfortunately we must inform you that Evergrey not is able to do the planned tour with Brainstorm in March 2008. This is due to the fact that our next album not will be ready in time to be released before the tour. We feel it's not fair to the fans or to the promoters or to Brainstorm to do a tour without the new album out. If the circumstances aren't the best we shouldn't do a major tour like this. We are sorry for any problems this may cause but we will be back soon.

We wish our friends in Brainstorm all the best of luck with their re-scheduled dates.

Tom, Henrik, Rikard, Jonas and Jari

I think it's a really wise but hard decision for Evergrey to cancel this tour, BUT it's for our only best.
I know I'd like to see some new songs in the set, although it's been over a year since I saw them last time..

Good luck with the new album Evergrey!

:/ sorry for everyone who's gonna miss EG..
Actually I'm gonna be at the show in Tel-Aviv, I'm from Israel ! ^^
Already got tickets and all :p

I hope so badly that they will come to Saarbrücken when they finally do this tour :worship:
I was so happy when I saw that they would come here and I hope they won't change the venues first announced... I would be a bit disappointed if they do because I really looked forward to this show.
I was just about to order the tickets when I saw they removed the link on the homepage of the venue :(

EVERGREY IN SERBIA AGAIN!

CFWebFlyer2copy.jpg

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: