Does this mean that we have to wait for a new Evergrey album?

sailingarge

Marked by the triangle
Mar 3, 2006
Västerås - Sweden
My guess is yes....

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=135083

...and as a Evergrey fan I have to say that this worry me a bit. Deathdestruction are frequently updating and as you all know, Evergrey doesn't :Smug:

This is Jonas and Henriks band but I really hope that Evergrey is their mainband even though this can lead to a success. The kind of music DD plays is very modern and have a huge fan base.

A successful debut album will be followed by promotion, a tour and so on and will make us wait quite a bit for the next Evergrey album and a new tour. Too bad for us but I wish Jonas and Henrik all the best when they work with this upcoming DD album.

That's exactly what I was just seeing 'sailing'... hehe
Hope that it (DD) works, but surely thinking in EY benefit!

I wanted to talk about EY future when I meet the guys here, but I was so nervous, I couldn't say a F... word properly... hehe

Dou you guys know more about SPV/Sony situation and how EY will be in this situation?

I asked Tom about this and he answered: "let's see how things will work..."

Modern but very basic and simple in my ears. However, if they are happy with it, and fans bying it, it's cool. New EG album will rule though.

That's exactly what I was just seeing 'sailing'... hehe
Hope that it (DD) works, but surely thinking in EY benefit!

I wanted to talk about EY future when I meet the guys here, but I was so nervous, I couldn't say a F... word properly... hehe

Dou you guys know more about SPV/Sony situation and how EY will be in this situation?

I asked Tom about this and he answered: "let's see how things will work..."

Hi Edu!
I've also asked some months ago the same thing to Tom...
He said TORN was already out, so no problems with SPV....
But i don't know if problems can come out now, if they are thinking to the new album :erk:

Hope to see some updates on the website soon! :headbang:

Hi my Italian friend! Hail!

Good to read from you again!

So... I don't know what will happen since Sony took over SPV indeed...
We always want the best for them, but I think the market hasn't absorbed quite well the music of Evergrey (yet).

I'm afraid of what Sony will do with Evergrey...
Well, hope to get some news on the web soon too!