No Fading!

E

Ed Platt

Hey everyone

Before we get too upset about the recent transition lets remember what is really important! That Enchant is still here! And there has always been transition! We understand the disappointment but believe me it is all good! I guess we will see who the true fans are now?

Yes Paul will be missed but will not be far away! as a matter of fact probably 10 minutes from Doug and myself in location :) as is well! He wants to pursue different things! So a true friend honors that! So should everyone that is a fan of his! And like Doug said we have all been on the man to do another XEN record! :) so we shall see! There are many reasons for the transition over the last few years! but lets not lose sight that ENCHANT is alive and well!

OK so just let me just say that we lucked out finding Sean! he is great! I think everyone will be very impressed and happy to hear what an amazing Drummer he is! We are very happy to have him! I don,t know of too many that could step into this position! And he is doing it!

Not only have we found a great drummer to take this position on! but we have found another great friend as well!

So please welcome him to the Enchant family! I know the true supporters will!

Thanks Ed

Yo,
looking forward to the new album and a tour in EUROPE :eek:

I don't know if I'm a true fan or not but the new album is on my "Must Have" list, regardless of who's currently in the band.

Enchant is still alive and i'm grateful for that ! transition as you say has always been a part of Enchant, redefining the band's sound with each album release, unlike many other bands content on rehashing the same sound album after album, I just got a little sentimental when I heard of Paul's departure from the band, that is my character, anyhow I'm all over it now, besides I'm all out of kleenex..., :) i wish sean a warm welcome and everyone else in the band for keeping the flame burning.....
Long Live ENCHANT !!!

:rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

Hey thanks guys!

No worries! I know what you mean! Paul is amazing and one of our closest friends! and always will be! Hey I am sure he appreciates all the kind words! Hey he is really behind us on this one and has showed great enthusiasm and support for us! Thats just how he is!

On the disc! just wait! not long now! This one is coming together very nicely! We are exited about it and look forward to performing live soon!

E

Thanks for the update Ed- and I know how you feel Javier.

I have July 11th circled as a Red Letter Day- my local music store better have the new disc or I might get violent.

What a fantastic year 2002 is: new Dream Theater CD and I saw them on March 29th here in CT.
new Rush CD in May and they open their tour June 28th here in CT!
and finally a new Enchant CD July 11th and hopefully a date somewhere close to CT later on...

Happy days I tell ya...

Len Roberto