NO FILESHARING! Discuss the album, NOT WHERE TO FIND IT!

What country are you in?

I'm getting mine in the mail today....which is the release date.

Norway...ordered it at cdon.com days ago, but they didn't send it before yesterday..fuckers...

Got my copy today. I listened the album through yesterday from Rock at midnight and well, I really like it. My favorites by this far are probably Shovel Knockout, Rountrip to Hell and Back and Ugly. Oh and of course to cover. Now I just keep wondering who's doing the clean vocals because it doest sound like Alexi.
Edit: oh, never mind, I just learned to read: James Luna

As to the latest update on their facebook page, RRF was sold 100.000+ times already.

COB have 1.000.000+ likes on fb. So assuming that every fan has at least a copy of the album in some way (CD, Mp3, on their Ipod already, whatsoever) that would mean that ~90% did not buy the album (yet) and probably downloaded it legally or got it somehow else :lol:

Does this make sense? I dunno :lol:
Wel, I guess not 90%... but still a fucking shitload of people get/listen to their music illegally :lol:

Wonder how people still haven't discovered Spotify and have to download every bit of music they listen to. Fine if you want it on your mp3 player or in the car...but the most legal way if you want to "preview" the content is Spotify. It's free and good quality, with the downside of the ads that come now and then.

Great little piece of software.

You all are gay nonetheless. It's ALWAYS the same thing when a new album gets released.

Wonder how people still haven't discovered Spotify and have to download every bit of music they listen to. Fine if you want it on your mp3 player or in the car...but the most legal way if you want to "preview" the content is Spotify. It's free and good quality, with the downside of the ads that come now and then.

Or you stop being a poor pussy and pay for the premium version.

You all are gay nonetheless
Yes.

I wish. Maybe if my job pays as well as I think I will stop being a poor bastard :p

Also, had to explain it that way since today it seems so fucking important everything is free. Which Spotify is...kind of. The ad's don't disturb me at all since they don't come in the middle of songs or anything like that.

It's been a loooooooong time since I last posted here...

Just listened to the new CD. Wow, in my humble opinion, as an old fan (still think Hatebreeder is their best album), this new album is much better than their last efforts.

Thumbs up for this new album, will be spreading the word with my friends, they all abandoned COB a long time ago.

Now, Webmaster... entirely off-topic but anyway. Now that Guitar Hero is dead, wouldn't you guys consider posting some songs on the RBN? Or contacting Harmonix directly for DLC? Rock Band has keyboards now, remember? Also, if you ever do, be sure to include some old favorites. The guys at Rockbandaide.com are always bringing Children of Bodom up. You're kind of in the wishlist of a bunch of players in the community.