No Live Performances for 2009

Belligerent

Greekus Urungus
Mar 15, 2006
The Low Low, IL
Unfortunately, we’ve to announce that Bloodbath must pass this summer’s festival season. Mike and Axe have both confirmed they’re too occupied with Opeth and can not commit to any live shows with Bloodbath until 2010, the earliest. Recruiting live replacements for Mike and Axe have been considered, but is right now not going to be possible for technical aspects and neither appropriate for obvious reasons. So for now, we simply have to hope for more luck and better timing next year if Bloodbath shall return to the stage. With that said, we would like to thank all promoters who’s shown a great interest in Bloodbath performing at their shows and we’d also like to send our apologies to our fans for not meeting your expectations this time.

boooooo:cry:

God damn it Bloodbath :mad: They say they won't be able to play till 2010, but knowing Bloodbath they probably mean 2012 :lol:

i made this to fit with my feelings right now

ffffuuuuubloobath.jpg

Maybe they could have bloodbath forumz competition to replace teh Mikael. And.. find someone else to replace axe. THEN THEY COULD PLAY!!!

Bloodbath cannot dominate the entire metal world without conquering America. Tour here extensively, maybe hit a few spots in Canada...then and only then will you be the truest of the elite.:heh:

Maybe they could have bloodbath forumz competition to replace teh Mikael. And.. find someone else to replace axe. THEN THEY COULD PLAY!!!

With all due respect, man don't be stupid, Mike fits perfectly his own damn shoes.
Make a move like this only to ease some fans hysteria here and there, would be stupid and desperate in order to -again- please people.
It ain't even necessary to begin explaining why.
The guys know what to do, if you're desperate, deal with it. I live in Argentina, go figure out my despair knowing I'll never see this band playing in the ass of the world.

bloodbath's new releases are soooo much better than opeths recent releases therefore, bloodbath should play a show at my house

hahah i love you

----------------
Listening to: Drain STH - Mirror's Smile

With all due respect, man don't be stupid, Mike fits perfectly his own damn shoes.
Make a move like this only to ease some fans hysteria here and there, would be stupid and desperate in order to -again- please people.
It ain't even necessary to begin explaining why.
The guys know what to do, if you're desperate, deal with it. I live in Argentina, go figure out my despair knowing I'll never see this band playing in the ass of the world.

I'm pretty sure he was only joking...

Hopefully.
Haven't been posting for a while now, I apparently forgot about sarcasm :S
BUT since Anders were looking for a frontman to replace Peter Tagtgren (or something like it) it ain't so far form the truth. Anyways bleh
cheers and beers