No merch in the store

Yeah we've sold out of some designs, which gives us a chance to make some new stuff. Long sleeves/hoodies are considered somewhat seasonal, so look for those closer to Autumn.

We have a beautiful new Katatonia logo shirt on the way. It'll be the ornament logo design in black ink, on heather grey shirt with black rings on the end of the sleeves/neck. Additionally we're using a super nice American Apparel fine cotton-combed shirt, which is the ultra-soft thin shirts so many of you like. They should be here in a little under two weeks and available to buy soon. Another design (soon to be announced) will follow shortly after that..

you know Im in on this!!!!
Shit, I had no intentions of wearing the hoodie I bought.....but alas I wore it once and I am hooked....I just dont wash it very often...lol

Have been loving the new designs and am looking forward to more well designed and quality made shirts!!

my hoodie is a mess now, hehe one of the side pockets completely ripped out... and i have no idea where the gold ornament is, i didnt like that one very much though