Merch within the states..

FatefuL

syndrome lover
Apr 22, 2004
Aracaju, Sergipe, Brazil.
www.fotolog.net
Hey... i'm wondering if is there any physical stores that sell kata merch.. anyone has seen any? .. i would really love to have some kata shirt / hoodie that is not a bootleg.. but its kinda impossible for me here in Brazil. cuz importation taxes really fucks it up.. 60% over total value .. and band tees are not that cheap .. ( as i can get clothing really cheap here..) plus it needs a larger package and shipping is more expensive than if it was a cd or so.. the taxes are charged over this total amount .. and it would be a hell of a expensive shirt.

sometimes it happens that someone i know goes to USA.. how could i do to instruc this pple to get me some Kata tee, or so ? .. its a bit too complicated to order it online for a person that is on a trip.. moving from city to city, maybe..etc.

my question is that.. has anyone see any kata merch at any music/rockwear store ? where ? or... any suggestions ?

thanks.

There a few stores around Arizona that probably have the LFDGD and TD shirts. But that's about it.

And I know in Chicago that have plenty of Metal shirts...used and new...so you can probably find some good ones.

just wanna add that it is our intention of an ideal situation that katatonia merchandise is available in street stores worldwide, but until we find an established company to get the shirts distributed all over the place while not ripping off the band, we'll have to direct the sales to gigs/tours and online from katatonia.com

Kicking myself in the ass for not buying the "Ill wear black until there's something darker" shirt at the Pearl Room Mokena,Il show. *damn* cant find it anywhere...

I have it
smiley_tongue_fingersear.gif

:cool:

Have not seen any.

Same.

It's unfortunate that the scene here isn't like it is in Europe. I found it funny, that walking into a store in Florence, I found a gajillion rare (and completely funny / odd) Burzum shirts that I had never seen in the States. Official merch, too. I have trouble finding band shirts here that will fit me, as it is. I had trouble finding Iced Earth shirts, and they're American.

Same.

It's unfortunate that the scene here isn't like it is in Europe. I found it funny, that walking into a store in Florence, I found a gajillion rare (and completely funny / odd) Burzum shirts that I had never seen in the States. Official merch, too. I have trouble finding band shirts here that will fit me, as it is. I had trouble finding Iced Earth shirts, and they're American.

how often do you visit NYC?
you should be able to find anything there from 2$ prostitutes to SYD cd for 800$

how often do you visit NYC?
you should be able to find anything there from 2$ prostitutes to SYD cd for 800$

I live right by the city. I never have luck finding band shirts there. Of course they have stuff like Maiden, Slayer, Motorhead, and Bodom, but most of the bands that are mentioned on the UM forums don't ever have shirts for sale here. And, when they do, they never come in a men's small.

What about buying shirts from say, Rockabilia.com - someone mentioned this site a long time ago - or other internet vendors? Are Katatonia shirts from these businesses legit or just knock-offs? Cuz I want the long sleeved DO tee Rockabilia is selling. And anyone know where I can find a LFDGD "I depend on darkness" shirt? I kinda would like to have one of those, too....a lot.:p