Setlist / New Merch?

katatonikk

Feb 26, 2007
Anyone know the setlist for the new tour and if they're selling any new merch? I really want to get my hands on a red Katatonia shirt like hte one they had on the last U.S. tour.

Katatonia set list, in no order, from what I remember....
CONSTERNATION
GHOST OF THE SUN
FUTURE OF SPEECH
WILL I ARRIVE
MY TWIN
DON’T TELL A SOUL
SOILS SONG
JULY
CRIMINALS
EVIDENCE
HAD TO LEAVE
RIGHT INTO THE BLISS
TEARGAS
MURDER

There was no Katatonia tour merch last night. It didnt arrive yet. Should be there today. The guys from Daylight Dies brought the stuff from the website though.

CONSTERNATION
GHOST OF THE SUN
TONIGHTS MUSIC
WILL I ARRIVE
MY TWIN
DON’T TELL A SOUL
SOILS SONG
JULY
CRIMINALS
EVIDENCE
HAD TO LEAVE
RIGHT INTO THE BLISS
TEARGAS
MURDER

There was no Katatonia tour merch last night. It didnt arrive yet. Should be there today. The guys from Daylight Dies brought the stuff from the website though.

How about Swallow the Sun merch?

wow that setlist makes me happy

CONSTERNATION
GHOST OF THE SUN
TONIGHTS MUSIC
WILL I ARRIVE
MY TWIN
DON’T TELL A SOUL
SOILS SONG
JULY
CRIMINALS
EVIDENCE
HAD TO LEAVE
RIGHT INTO THE BLISS
TEARGAS
MURDER

I have a feeling that they will play more stuff on other dates. There was no encore. Plus, I heard them rehearsing Clean Today when I was outside, and they did not include it in the show.

last night in Hartford they did indeed play Clean Today, and also Dissolving Bonds. No Murder though :(

CONSTERNATION
GHOST OF THE SUN
TONIGHTS MUSIC
WILL I ARRIVE
MY TWIN
DON’T TELL A SOUL
SOILS SONG
JULY
CRIMINALS
EVIDENCE
HAD TO LEAVE
RIGHT INTO THE BLISS
TEARGAS
MURDER

thats pretty much the set they played last time. :mad: Thats not a headlining set! At least will I arrive is finally on there.

If they play dissolving bonds It will make my year. If they play sweet nurse as well my head will explode right into bliss.

Hartford, CT:
Consternation
Ghost Of The Sun
I Will Arrive
My Twin
Dont Tell A Soul
Future Of Speech
Chrome
Soils Song
Criminals
Evidence
Had To Leave
Right Into The Bliss
Teargas
Dissolving Bonds
July

Swallow The Sun has a tour shirt. Insomnium has three different shirts, no tour shirt. Scar Symmetry has a tour shirt and a regular shirt and a beanie. There was a Katatonia tour shirt last night with more expected.

Swallow The Sun did not play Justice Of Suffering. I am not good with song names but I know they played Swallow and Dont Fall Asleep.

Insomnium played The Gale, Mortal Share, and The Killjoy. Again I am not good with song names so I am not sure what the others were.

I was at the Hartford show last night and it was fucking amazing. I was hoping for Murder or a song from Discouraged Ones but i can't complain, as the setlist was sick. I was right in front of North the entire time and would have been hit by his guitar if any closer. I'm glad that they played the Underground cause it was so close and personal. There were a lot of people that were singing along, which was badass. Now if only my ears would stop ringing...