no mercy fest

lainypie said:
ok so who's gona be there?

We would really like to meet up with some of you.

Cant believe death angel, nuclear assault and TESTAMENT all in one night!!!

:devil:

I will be at the show in Tilburg, Netherlands on April 21.

i'll be there in london on tuesday dude,
meet me up before the gig or something...

Does anyone know what time the shows in Wels 04.11 and Wien 04.12(A) start? And could you tell me whether there's gonna be a possibility to buy the tickets on the day of the show or not. I'm going skiing to Austria and as Testament doesn't come to Poland again I thought I'd go and catch them on one of these gigs (after all, they're my favourite band). I'm gonna be skiing about 200 miles away from these two cities, so it'd be hard for me (as I'm not alone, the car's not mine and I'm the only metalhead in the group. Well, my father also likes TestAmenT, but not that much...) to go there 2 times (to buy the tickets and see the show) and therefore I need to know if I have to book the tickets by phone or even stop dreaming about seeing Testament live. Thanks for your help in advance

Dom

its only the 2 of us coming down from Glasgow so it would be great to meet up. You from london? Know any good boozers to go before hand? Who you going with?

The more the merrier I say :zombie:

lol,
nah, i'm from west wales, i'm sorry, i don't know any decent boozers up in London...
though i better not even try looking for any, as i'm only 15 - but i will be 16 in 2 or 3 weeks, hehe :D

i'm gonna be going there with my friend Brian, who also lives down here in Pembrokeshire...

well, actually, he lives in Ceredigion, which is the county north of pembrokeshire....

mah bad...

you must go for pre show food at MAOZ on old compton street. the best falafels and chips ever!!!
how long will testament be playing for does anyone know??

i think it basically starts at around 3.30pm, and its a big bill, so i'm not sure if they'll be playing last or in the middle of the festival...
they'd probably be on for about an hour - to an hour and a half...

later dude

hey lainy pie.
we should meet up say an hour or so before the gig starts,
we'll probably be there for about 1 pm so just come an chill with us for the big wait....
i'll be wearing my souls of black/ clash of the titans top, i've got long brownie hair...
my good friend Brian... hehe... lol...
he'll be wearing his pantera cowboys from hell tshirt... etc...
later dude

Yeah, me thinks Testament are on last bout 9ish i think. The main bands I wanna see are Nuclear assault, death angel and testament, so I dont think we will be there til about 6ish.
The doors open at 4 so we shouldn't miss to much.

I am going down to London so a little shopping must be done whilst there :eek:)
Not sure wot am wearing yet, but i do have bright red hair and will probably have a bright pink fur jacket on! Oh yeah Dave will have his Testament The Gathering on. So everyone look out for us!!

P.s I will probably be holding up the bar also !!

see you there hopefully

Elaine

max said:
you must go for pre show food at MAOZ on old compton street. the best falafels and chips ever!!!
how long will testament be playing for does anyone know??

Is old compton street near russell square?? thats where the hotel we are staying in is. I am pretty sure that is near the astoria too? Hopefully :erk:

yeah it's near-ish.
russell square is maybe 20 mins walk to the astoria venue.
old compton street is 5 mins walk from the venue.

"pollo" also on old compton street, is a really good and amazingly cheap and cheerful italian restaurant. highly recommended to get you fueled up before the gig.

there are some good online map sites: go to one and print out a map of the area so you don;t get lost : )

if you see a guy in an "alex skolnick trio" t-shirt that'll be me... : )

I think most ppl who'll be at the gig tonight will already be there - doors open in an hour or so :) But me and the missus will be there in about 4 hours :headbang: