no mercy fest

metal forever!!
good to see the boys in action for my first testament gig! nice to meet them too.
can't wait till they return in the summer...

It was amazing!!! even though I did end up a bit worse for wear and talking absolute shite to the Death Angel guys!! :Smug:

Mark I think I saw you with your girl friend standing on the stairs, well I noticed your tshirt, I think you thought I was a bit of a wierdo cos i kept staring at you!! :loco:

Well it was well worth all the money it cost us to get there and stay there and even my awful hangover yesterday morning!!!

High Priest Of Evil said:
Does anyone know what time the shows in Wels 04.11 and Wien 04.12(A) start? And could you tell me whether there's gonna be a possibility to buy the tickets on the day of the show or not. I'm going skiing to Austria and as Testament doesn't come to Poland again I thought I'd go and catch them on one of these gigs (after all, they're my favourite band). I'm gonna be skiing about 200 miles away from these two cities, so it'd be hard for me (as I'm not alone, the car's not mine and I'm the only metalhead in the group. Well, my father also likes TestAmenT, but not that much...) to go there 2 times (to buy the tickets and see the show) and therefore I need to know if I have to book the tickets by phone or even stop dreaming about seeing Testament live. Thanks for your help in advance

look at www.rockthenation.at
The show in Wels starts at 17.00, in Vienna at 16.00 (its written there like that at least). The promoter also told that at least for Wels there are still a lot of tickets, I think in Vienna too, its nearly never sould out when u come there early enough :)

Hey, where are u skiing? I live in Innsbruck actually, skiing city ehe, so I wonder. I'll be at the show in Vienna on saturday by the way :hotjump: