No Nevermore on the East Coast? WHAT THE FUCK!

Aug 28, 2005
If Nevermore doesn't come to the East Coast for their headlining tour I will be officially ripped shit. Any other Eastern Neverheads agree?

no. what hes trying to say is:

"Waaaaaaaaaah. Nevermore lives on the west coast, naturally making them one of the top selections for a christmas party thrown by their label who is also on the west coast."

I love being flammed by people who don't catch on. (Wait a minute, how could you have caught on in the first place?)

I was screwing around with the ripped shit part, but eventually I would love to see Nevermore come back to New England sometime soon. My patience is relatively thin, though.

The_River_Dragon said:
I love being flammed by people who don't catch on. (Wait a minute, how could you have caught on in the first place?)

I was screwing around with the ripped shit part, but eventually I would love to see Nevermore come back to New England sometime soon. My patience is relatively thin, though.

what is there to catch on, I'm not an easterner. plus, what was the point of the thread if you were only screwing around? one sentence about you ripping shit, and then, a question if people agree about ripping shit. less point!

and then an attempt to flame back! omg, you insulted my intelligence!

Well hopefully you saw them when they were here with Opeth. if you didn't you have no reason to complain, and come to think of it if did you don't have any reason either.

Karmic said:
what is there to catch on, I'm not an easterner. plus, what was the point of the thread if you were only screwing around? one sentence about you ripping shit, and then, a question if people agree about ripping shit. less point!

and then an attempt to flame back! omg, you insulted my intelligence!
CALM DOWN
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE RAZOR DUNG