No one Like Prototype?

I was reading this thread , and just thought I'd share my 2 cents,if y'all don't mind too much: :)
I live in Israel,and was shocked when I saw Trinity in my local cd store.
Ever since I first stuck it in my cd player,I couldn't stop playing it for about a month or more(I get that way with cd's I love)!!!
I think the whole "genre definition" issue is kind of pointless to really address correctly,because a lot of different people listen to a lot of different bands,and seeing as this is really a matter of taste,you can't please everyone.

I just had to say that I still love Trinity,and can't wait to get my hands on a new Prototype release.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
Keep on getting out such good tunes,I'm sure that success is on its way to you!!
Happy new year from Israel.

From your loyal fan,
Oren Alalouf

sdmf195 said:
I was reading this thread , and just thought I'd share my 2 cents,if y'all don't mind too much: :)
I live in Israel,and was shocked when I saw Trinity in my local cd store.
Ever since I first stuck it in my cd player,I couldn't stop playing it for about a month or more(I get that way with cd's I love)!!!
I think the whole "genre definition" issue is kind of pointless to really address correctly,because a lot of different people listen to a lot of different bands,and seeing as this is really a matter of taste,you can't please everyone.

I just had to say that I still love Trinity,and can't wait to get my hands on a new Prototype release.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
Keep on getting out such good tunes,I'm sure that success is on its way to you!!
Happy new year from Israel.

From your loyal fan,
Oren Alalouf

Oren, thanks so much for the kind words!!