I've just discovered Prototype!

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
I've just discovered this very talented progressive/thrash band, Prototype, courtesy of a Nightmare promo. I'm attempting to get the band some buzz on the ProgPower board as well. It's beyond me why this band hasn't been signed to a label like Roadrunner! I have no doubt with the right backing, Prototype could gain some major ground here in the states. If any of the band members read this forum, then keep up the good work and keep pushin' guys! :headbang:

~Brian~

Hey John, we really appreciate your support! Needless to say we feel the same way :) Hopefully we'll get a chance some day to reach more people than we can thus far with our music. Stay tuned as we're working on a 4 song demo to present as a preview to a full scale new CD.

Hey John, we really appreciate your support! Needless to say we feel the same way :) Hopefully we'll get a chance some day to reach more people than we can thus far with our music. Stay tuned as we're working on a 4 song demo to present as a preview to a full scale new CD.

John??? :)

I hope the demo is a success for you! Hopefully, Continuum and Trilogy will be waiting on me in the mail today!

~Brian~

After listening to TRINITY this morning, it confirms my thoughts exactly. Prototype is a killer band! I honestly don't know which album I enjoy the most.

With that said, judging from songs like "Chrysalis", there's absolutely no reason why this band should fly under the radar!

Keep up the hard work guys and maintain your sound! :headbang:

By the way, Darkmatter (Vince) your vocals are badass! :headbang:

~Brian~