What's the one song that makes you cringe?

Can't figure out which song sucks worse between the old Chevy song, Like a Rock, or the new one by Mellencamp. God, he is just awful.

That "Built Ford Tough" one with Toby Keith isn't much better. I think it should just be agreed that 99% of car commercial music sucks. I won't say 100% because there is the occasional winner.

I'm a fan of Foreigner, but JUKEBOX HERO is one of the worst songs I've ever heard, its like a trainwreck in my ears. I just find NO redeeming qualities in the song, I'll take rap over it.

And in rap's defense, I like a good bit of old rap a little NWA, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, the new rap thats just like bitches hoes and chrystal I can go without that garbage, its all the same.

How can anyone consider Jukebox Hero to be among the most annoying .. cringe worthy songs ever? I can slightly understand someone not liking it, but it doesn't seem to have any part that would make someone cringe. Honestly I think it's a pretty great tune, but as they say .. different strokes for different folks.

Britt

Just the thought of that song sent me out of the room screaming! :zombie:
:)lol: ) Have I mentioned how much I hate that band? I'd rather end up Danny Gildenlow's poolboy than to ever have to hear Enuff Z Nuff play....
THAT'S saying something!

With a 15 year old daughter into pop music, I get an earful songs that grate my nerves on a regular basis. My current song that I love to hate is Lil Mama - Lip Gloss. That song represents this year's version of "Woot, There's It Is". Another lame novelty "song" that will easily be forgotten in six months or less.

And then there's my wife who now listens to contempary Christain music on the car stereo, which ranks very on high on the gag factor for me. And it's not because of the "message" as my wife thinks, it's because all the music on the Christain music station sounds very blase' and it's very sleep inducing to me. It might be more interesting if they played some Stryper once in a while.

Don't know if this has been said...

Posion - Unskinny Bop

I think of this song when I need to make myself puke. And it works very well I might add!

I think my vote goes to "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse. I never understood why the Billie Holiday-styled vocals were so popular over sixty years ago, and I can't imagine why anyone would want to emulate that style now. To make matters worse, the song has that annoying techno-drum sound going from start to finish. Am I the only person who wants to take a steamroller to this chick's throat?

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al