What's your ultimate "summer" time album?

What's the album that puts you in a good mood and stands the test of time for you? In other words, what's the music you go for on hot summer's day, driving to the beach, whatever? It might even put you into the "party mode".

Mine is.....

Bon Jovi - New Jersey

In my opinion, this is the ultimate "pop metal" album ever made! Every song has a hook from hell and keeps you singin' from start to finish. When I think of my lazy, childhood summers, this album was most likely playing in the background. :kickass:

So, what's yours?

~Brian~
New Jersey is an amazing album! 10/10:worship:

our_endless_numbered_days-iron__wine_480.jpg

I dug through some albums and pulled out "Slade Keep you hands off my power Supply", i haven't heard it in years, but remember Cruising with the cassette tape in my car in 1984 during the summer, very obscure album but It Rocks!..every one here has great lists of summer albums, one other comes to mind the Cars Heartbeat City, And a few others.. 5150 Van Hagar, Sammy Hagar V.O.A..and who can forget Y&T's Summertime girls!..Looks like the new Dream theater could possibly be a Summer Album hard to tell yet but maybe.:headbang:

311 - Soundsystem
The Urge - Too Much Stereo
KoRn - Life is Peachy
Sublime - Sublime *This album is a must*
Stone Temple Pilots - Tiny Music......Songs from the Vatican Gift Shop