What's your all-time top 10 favorite albums?

Top 10

Jeff Buckley - Grace
Katatonia - Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Tom Waits - Rain Dogs
Rush - Moving Pictures
The Tea Party - The Edges of Twilight
Fiona Apple - When the Pawn Hits
Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve
Death - Individual Thought Patterns
Alice in Chains - Dirt
Talk Talk - The Spirit of Eden

Honorable mentions:

Dead Can Dance - Within the Realm of a Dying Sun
Opeth - Blackwater Park
The Smiths - The Queen is Dead
A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step
Mew - And the Glass Handed Kites
Scott Walker - 3
Mike Johnson - I feel Alright
Bjork - Vespertine
Morbid Angel - Blessed are the Sick
Led Zeppelin - II
King Crimson - Larks' Tongues in Aspic

Hmm forgot to include Talk Talk's Spirit of Eden. I will put it in the top 10 and remove Dead Can Dance.

Pink Floyd - The Wall
Opeth - Still Life
Camel - The Snow Goose
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV
Edge Of Sanity - Crimson
In Flames - The Jester Race
Anathema - A Natural Disaster
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia
Ayreon - The Human Equation
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms

In no particular order.

Jimi Hendrix - Bald as love
Pink Floyd - Wish you where here
Shakti - A handful of beauty
George Winston - Forest
Frank Zappa - Hot Rats
Terry Bozzio, Preinfalk, Machacek - Delete And Roll
Keith Jarrett - The koln concert
Opeth - "can't pick 1 up!"
Jeff Beck - You Had It Coming
Soft Machine - Six

lol yes. for fuck's sake.

im not one to pass judgement or anything you know, but... do some people really just listen to metal exclusively (or prefer metal to any other music genre)?! i think that's ridiculous considering metal sucks except for a very few exceptions. but to each his own, i guess.

Yeah, they are called metalheads, ever heard of them?

Besides that is a pretty retarded and self-righteous opinion, imo.

and lol at saying "I'd like to see you support that theory" when the "theory" in question is an opinion lulz

and because i'm enough of an idiot to post three times in a row, being a "metalhead" has nothing to do with listening exclusively to metal, unless you're a retarded metalhead.

1. Pink Floyd - The Wall / Pink Floyd - Animals
3. Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral
4. Comus - First Utterance
5. Death - Individual Thought Patterns
6. Tiamat - Wildhoney
7. Negura Bunget - Om
8. Iron Maiden - Live After Death
9. Astral Projection - Dancing Galaxy
10. Porcupine Tree - Voyage 34: The Complete Collection

this was pretty hard, but these get the most spins in my rotation

And King Drunkard continues to make no sense. I pointed out to him how he's being stupid and he goes "no shit I'm being stupid."

lol yes. for fuck's sake.

im not one to pass judgement or anything you know, but... do some people really just listen to metal exclusively (or prefer metal to any other music genre)?! i think that's ridiculous considering metal sucks except for a very few exceptions. but to each his own, i guess.

I will assume you are suggesting that other forms of Music are of overall better quality than Metal...

You are basically saying "Metoll izz inferi0z to 0th3r mUs1czz!"

lol @ you

my list:

Opeth - My Arms Your Hearse
Eric Johnson - Venus Isle
Fields of the Nephilim - Dawnrazor
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day
In Flames - The Lunar Strain
Nightingale - Alive Again - The Breathing Shadow Vol. 4
Avrigus - The Secret Kingdom
Mozart - Requiem - Karl Bohm
John Boswell - The Painter
Aria 2 - New Horizon

I will assume you are suggesting that other forms of Music are of overall better quality than Metal...

You are basically saying "Metoll izz inferi0z to 0th3r mUs1czz!"

lol @ you

First, don't assume I am suggesting anything. You sound like a whiny 15 year old girl.

Yes, in my opinion other forms of music are of overall better quality than metal. Again, that is my opinion so it really should not matter at all. Do not get your panties in a bunch, please.

My point was that i find it funny some people would only listen to metal considering there is so much music and bands out there out of the metal genre. And yes, I would consider some of that music better than metal.

thank you

PS. grow up.

First, don't assume I am suggesting anything. You sound like a whiny 15 year old girl.

Yes, in my opinion other forms of music are of overall better quality than metal. Again, that is my opinion so it really should not matter at all. Do not get your panties in a bunch, please.

My point was that i find it funny some people would only listen to metal considering there is so much music and bands out there out of the metal genre. And yes, I would consider some of that music better than metal.

thank you

PS. grow up.

Not sure what you mean by "grow up". I think my statement was "a fair judgement" based on your self-righteous post.

Lol @ calling someone a girl on a forum because they call you out on your lame musical superiority complex.

How hard is it to understand that some people prefer Metal to other music, much like the majority of music fans who do not try to have eclectic tastes in music.

Obviously you are not going to change anyones opinion or musical tastes by insulting them... You just end up sounding like annoying c**nt.

seriously.

i won't take part in this discussion anymore as it is stupid.

fine, go listen to your metal all day long. i seriously don't give a fuck.