No sticker in LTD Ed?

TitoC

Nov 30, 2004
Just wondering if the LTD edition digi is REALLY supposed to come with one. The limited edition is advertised all over the place as including a sticker. Mine did not contain one. Again - not a big deal because the packaging is excellent as is the music of course and the bonus track "stay." But it would be nice to receive an official answer.

Thanks,

Tito

Hmmm ... I didnt hear of any sticker so perhaps that's something the label decided on doing. I havent received my copy of the CD yet, so I wouldnt know ... I am hoping to get it this week and if there's a sticker in there I will let you know (will do so even if there's no sticker, haha)

c.

I have the LTD edition since last week and mine didn't had a sticker, but here in NL they didn't advertise the album with sticker, so I guess it is right that you don't have a sticker??

But..... the album is fuckin' cool!!! It really really rocks! And the package looks great!!

Thanks for the info everyone. I don't know of any other AFM release that has a sticker; and in reality it is unimportant. Locomotive whom I believe will be releasing the CD in the USA (in JUNE!!), has been known to include stickers in their limited editions (Grave Digger's last CD comes to mind), but I am glad to have the AFM digipak version; it is indeed a great looking item and does rock like hell!!