no TTMB single in shops...

max

Apr 25, 2002
london
Visit site
is this fucking CD single out yet or what?
i went to HMV and virgin in central london (perhaps the biggest stores in the land) and neither of them had TTMB or even knew about it. what shit fucking distribution!! how can we support the band and buy the single if the damn thing isn't even in the shops???????

That's because it's only on Nuclear Blast. You'll have to order the import. It's about $10 at cduniverse.com
Probably cheaper somewhere else.
I don't think Sanctuary is releasing the TTMB single.

You'd think so.
But I'd think Unclear Blow would provide it to import shops here (maybe they have).

Then I only have one question, really...

What the FUCK is Sanctuary doing for this band, anyway??? I fucking swear to God, Anthrax would've been better off with Nuclear Blast as their US label. I mean, shit, I know guys that buy albums on NB without even hearing the albums, because they know that Blast has kick-ass shit!

This is fucking sad... Saying that Sanctuary is a real label is like saying Survivor is stimulating television programming...

Fuck Sanctuary. When I first heard that they had signed with them it didn't sit too well in my stomach and now the floodgates have opened and river of liquid shit is flowing.