no vocals

Hey Zicrom: To Live Is To Die has vocals in it. James doesn't sing but he speaks some words at the end.
I can recommend the songs Transsylvania and Losfer Words from Iron Maiden. They rule!

Oh yes, I forgot In Flames! I think the best instrumentals of In Flames are Wayfarer from the Jester Race album and Man Made God which is the Japanese bonustrack of Colony.

Keyboard Solo by WARMAN at the end of Something Wild (LOL)
no, this my list:

-Fear and Wonder (Dimmu Borgir)
-Revontulet (Sonata Arctica)

some of the Warmen's songs...

and all by the LIQUID TENSION EXPERIMENT, a project by tony levin, petrucci, portnoy and the mighty jordan rudess

WAAAYYYY too many to mention....but I will name a few.

Emperor- Opus A Satana
Agalloch- The Mishappen Steed
Dimmu Borgir- Hunnerskogens Sorgsvarte Ferd Over Steppene
Dream Theater- Erotomania, Hells Kitchen (GET BOTH OF THOSE!!!)

Originally posted by Zarok666
Hey Zicrom: To Live Is To Die has vocals in it. James doesn't sing but he speaks some words at the end.
I can recommend the songs Transsylvania and Losfer Words from Iron Maiden. They rule!

There´s a mistake over there... in fact To live is to Die has some spoken words nearly at the end but THEY AREN´T james! They are from Cliff Burton... Although he died in 1986 he composed along with James and Kirk that song erlier and recorded those thoughts "when a men lies, he murders a part of the world..."

Other great songs without lyrics, Anestecia -Metallica
Scarified -RacerX
K2 -Alejandro Silva
The funeral -Iced Earth
Stigmata -Arch Enemy
Kaiowas- Sepultura
Slaughter of the Soul- At the gates

DoomSoko: Well, I looked in my ...And Justice For All booklet and it says "all lyrics by Hetfield, except "To Live Is To Die" by Burton." So I think that Cliff wrote the lyrics and James spoke them. I don't know it for sure if it's really James but if you are 100 % sure that it is Cliff than I believe you.

um, Slaughter of the Soul has lyrics Doom,

At the Gates - Into the Dead Sky
Soilwork - Centro de Predominio
Soilwork - Entering the Angel Diablolique