Deadnight Warrior solo

Crying_Corpses

New Metal Member
Hi there,

I like the deadnight warrior solo very much and i want try to play it, but in every tab I have seen it is tabbed wrong!
I think Alexi plays it totally different. I tried to figure it out how he plays it but i dont get it.
Can someone help me to find out how he REALLY plays it or can someone post a right tab?

Thx a lot for every help!

Greets from fuckin' Germany!

Try to download some application which slows down music.

I don't use Windows so I can't help you. The program I use is called Amazing Slow Downer ( creative name... ) but it's for Mac Os X.

I used one of the tabs from my song book and I play it just fine...just practice it is all...once you get the motions down from the my song book tab and then look at the deadnight warrior music video of Alexi playing it, it will look very similar.

BoDoM0311 said:
I used one of the tabs from my song book and I play it just fine...just practice it is all...once you get the motions down from the my song book tab and then look at the deadnight warrior music video of Alexi playing it, it will look very similar.
and sound accurate I should add

Missiles said:
Try to download some application which slows down music.

I don't use Windows so I can't help you. The program I use is called Amazing Slow Downer ( creative name... ) but it's for Mac Os X.

If you do use Windows, you should download an add-on for Winamp, called pacemaker. You can slow everything down without changing the pitch. You can download it on the Winamp site.

Because you tickle his fancy, silly
wink.gif