What exactly does Alexi say at the end of Deadnight Warrior?

^is that your cat's name? if yes, ok..... if the original one is Goober, then the clone (my God, we are crazy, ahaha! ;)) has to be Goober Jr!!! Oooook! Tnx!

i've tried to get it down, text sounds bit weird.

"I'm Amytiville Horror to up all, I'm living it off, if I'll ever been thought that I'm Rival , forever ! (fuck !) fuck!
Gotta Fuck their own !" :err: Thats the Album Version of Deadnight Warrior, Alexi does improvises another lines live.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5564517 said:
^is that your cat's name? if yes, ok..... if the original one is Goober, then the clone (my God, we are crazy, ahaha! ;)) has to be Goober Jr!!! Oooook! Tnx!

:D

i've tried to get it down, text sounds bit weird.

"I'm Amytiville Horror to up all, I'm living it off, if I'll ever been thought that I'm Rival , forever ! (fuck !) fuck!
Gotta Fuck their own !" :err: Thats the Album Version of Deadnight Warrior, Alexi does improvises another lines live.

I think it's like that but you got the beginning wrong. I think it's like this:

"I am not a human being, I am an animal; I'm living it off, if I'll ever been thought that I'm Rival, forever! (fuck!) fuck! Die the FUCK alone!"

I'm not sure about "I'm living it off, if I'll ever been thought that I'm Rival, forever!" but I'm pretty sure about the rest.

grrrrrrrr fuck u 4 2 reasons:

1.- U have done that a lot of times, and in all of them i had thought that i had the answer to my problem.

2.- Ill have to clear browsing history again.

FUCK YOU VERY MUCH.

lmao, well next time you see a link highlight and see what it says in the bottom left of your screen :)