Mask of Sanity / Deadnight Warrior Medley [LIVE]

At our show in washington Janne started to play that jackson song but he messed up and Alexi says something like " Janne, why did you fuck it up?", then he turns to the crowd and says " on 3 every body yell, janne fucked it up!, 1,2,3 (and the whole crowd said )JANNE FUCKED IT UP!!

Later in the show when Alexi was introducing Randy, Randy didnt come out on stage when he was suppossed to and Alexi went" oh god, Randy fucked it up!, 1,2,3 RANDY FUCKED IT UP"

Then the last time was when Janne started to intro to downfall and screwed up, Alexi said" You know what to do, 1,2,3 JANNE FUCKED IT UP!!"

the end

Maybe Alexi shoud keep his mouth shut otherwise the crowd wouldn't stop shouting at him the next and evertime he fucked something up lol. :D

They should leave out the mid part and put a 3rd of those melodies into the end of the song, that would make the song totally rock.

Yeah on every solo

They'd rush the stage and beat the fuck out of you just for being there, they wouldn't even care if you played well or not so stfu :lol: (I'll admit the Chokehold solo was fucked up the first night I saw them on the 18th, it was WAAAY better back in March when I saw them, but it was well done on the night of the 19th)

What about the Chokehold / Towards Dead End medley, anyone seen? Can't remember which song was first..

Never heard of it, sounds cool though :D

Oh man!! If only you could've captured the december 19th performance lol, cuz I missed the first show cuz of freakin exams... anyway, nice vid.

And the "Janne fucked up" comment was made by Alexi at the last headlining show they did in Montreal, at the Medley last year. It was funny :).

haha omg that youtube video with janne playin the michael jackson at the DC show..I WAS THERE! lol standin all the way up front on the right side even tho u cant see me but yea i was there i remember that part so vividly :) my first bodom show and it certainly wont be my last :headbang: