Subliminal Messages In deadnight warrior video?!

"EWO ANNA RAMAA"

Actually it says "EWO ANNA RAHAA" and it means "Ewo give us money". :D

1. First it is this.
2. "EWO ANNA RAHAA"
3. "ALLU IS HERE" and an arrow points to Allu
4. "GRAIN"
5. "ALLU"
6. pentagram
7. "FREAK EP" and you can see also a scar (or it looks like a scar) appearing Allus skin where his shirt is broken.

Edit: Shit, Perkeleen Penikka was faster than me. :D

Reactions: Saartje
anyone else notice that Joe Satriani seems to be playing the keys in this video.:lol:

It doesn´t say "FREAK EP", it says "FREAK ED". Freak-Ed is an old finnish punkband. I know freak-eds singer, and his friend directed the deadnight warrior video. That´s that!

I noticed this 3 weeks ago but I forgot to make the thread when I was watching the bodom DVD.

I donno if people already know this, but at 1:06-1:07 in the deadnight warrior video, on the pillar behind alexi, a message flashes quickly, then something completely different flashes on the pillar. The videos on youtube are crappy quality so you can see it flash, but probably can't read it. If you watch the DVD version it's a lot better and can make out what it says. I used to remember what it said but I forgot. Does anyone know what it says/knows what it means?

Ok,I watched the video for like half an hour :err: ,playing this sequence FRAME BY FRAME and I still didn't see anything.:Smug:
The rest(like Ewo Anna Rahaa)was easier to spot but the thing with the underwear...:erk:
Especially cause on my computer and on my DVD player there's no pilllar at 1:06-1:07
Perhaps you could at least describe where exactly the message should disappear(you see:there are some stupid people here as wello_O )

I fear suffering from the Stevie Wonder-syndrome - I can't see anything besides the "Freak-ED" on the graffiti painted wall (1:01 Min. on the dvd)

but I'd say those subliminal messages don't have any influence on the subconscious...
iconator80nb.gif

I fear suffering from the Stevie Wonder-syndrome - I can't see anything besides the "Freak-ED" on the graffiti painted wall (1:01 Min. on the dvd)

but I'd say those subliminal messages don't have any influence on the subconscious...
iconator80nb.gif

Try to slow it down(with Windows Media Player you can change the speed).
Or try if your DVD player can slow it down.With mine it works like this:
Press pause and then forward.

Perhaps it works for yours as well,who knows...:Smokin: