'Noah's Ark' found in Turkey on Mount Ararat

1237835463737.jpg

1263745082891.jpg

Oh, so now it's OK for Christians to believe carbon dating is accurate!!! :rolleyes:

I guess they can start checking out the entire rest of the fossil record now...

Exactly what went trough my mind!

Oh, so now it's OK for Christians to believe carbon dating is accurate!!! :rolleyes:

I guess they can start checking out the entire rest of the fossil record now...

Carbon dating doesn't go back that far (only biological specimens, and only back as far as 50,000 years), so of course they believe it's accuracy.

Actually it amazes me how fucking retarded people can be with their understanding of carbon 14 dating (and no, that's not directed at you). :Smug:

Carbon dating doesn't go back that far (only biological specimens, and only back as far as 50,000 years), so of course they believe it's accuracy.

Actually it amazes me how fucking retarded people can be with their understanding of carbon 14 dating (and no, that's not directed at you). :Smug:

Well, if Carbon dating is cool - what's wrong with all of the other forms of radiometric dating which do go back millions or billions of years and are based on similar principles?

I love that no one asks how they fit two of every fucking animal in existence in the world in that thing when its so small.
I also love how no one asks how the species that are just being discovered and are new to science are amazingly still alive after supposedly being wiped out (hey, no one knew about them, they werent on the boat)

Well it's an awesome find either way...old ass shelter/boat found frozen on Mt. Ararat. Noah's ark or not I think that's pretty trippy.

And if the measurements are comparable to what Noah was instructed to build then some more questions need to be posed. But considering how this is made from cyprus (?) instead of gopher wood I think the probability of this being the genuine article is well...

...drowning.

4023562119_dc49efd45e_o.jpg

I love that no one asks how they fit two of every fucking animal in existence in the world in that thing when its so small.
I also love how no one asks how the species that are just being discovered and are new to science are amazingly still alive after supposedly being wiped out (hey, no one knew about them, they werent on the boat)

your talking about a story (and not even an original one) that was "written" at a time when the entire world was like 2 countries in the middle east :p

Its not too hard to figure that when they said "2 of every animal" it was basically like 5 different animals cause those particular animals WERE their whole world :loco:

One question that is never asked to Christians about the Noah's Arc story, is "how can you disbelieve in evolution, yet believe two of every animal repopulated the entire earth in 4000 years, a process which scientists admit takes billions of years?"

Also, how does the Noah's Arc story work with Pangea? Were the continents separated during the flood? If so, wouldn't Noah have to sail around to all the continents before he landed to repopulate every continent with animals, and why is that not in the story? If the continents separated after the flood, giving the animals a chance to repopulate all the land on earth, wouldn't we see the continents moving at a rate so fast it would defy the laws of physics? If Pangea is just a "conspiracy," then why are there people and animal life on every continent? Did Noah and his family have orgies everyday making babies that could swim to every continent in order to re-populate them?

This story is ridiculous.

Well if you assume the flood story as being -2000 bc, then sorry man, Pangea is an irrelevancy. We're talking millions of years for a time when the plates were unified into one continent.
Im more interested why the genetic line of every species isnt totally fucked beyond all functionality from the inbreeding that the story suggests. Gotta be some "in the family" fucking somewhere after this point. Which is weird considering christians are against incest :D.

I have heard Christians claim that all of the continents were one body of land during Adam and Eve's time, and during Noah's flood they separated. My only point is that it would be impossible in any scenario to repopulate the entire earth with such a diverse abundance of animals if Noah's arc actually happened.

Humans period werent around when Pangea was in existence which is pretty funny when it comes to christians talking about Pangea. And yes sir, you are correct lol.