Nocturnus

[0hr]Sunlapse

Wraith
Oct 1, 2002
Rumson, NJ
www.getyourasstomars.com
Anyone like this band? I just got done listening to "The Key" and I'm blown the fuck away.... this is some awesome death metal! :hotjump: When I read about the band, I thought they would be just a typical boring death metal band with keyboards as a gimmick.... but no... the keyboards and synths are just icing on the cake! The guitarists are friggin' awesome! Everything about this album kicks ass, the riffs, the songwriting, guitar playing, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Does anyone know if these guys are still around?

Mike Davis was probably one of the best guitarists to come out of the FL death metal scene.

The band itself recently got back together and released an album, but I am not sure if they are still together now.

Utuk Xul said:
Mike Davis was probably one of the best guitarists to come out of the FL death metal scene.

The band itself recently got back together and released an album, but I am not sure if they are still together now.
Ethereal Tomb had a slightly different lineup and was muscially quite different.

Nocturnus were great. No they are not around anymore. I have The Key, Thresholds, and Ethereal Tomb. The Key is the best of the three and Ethereal Tomb (their last CD) is the weakest.