Non-Metal Mix Critique Please?

MetallyGuitarded

He whom thou art not
The playing is meh. Just generic stuff. I was working on the mix more than anything. Feel free to dissect and shat upon it. I used compresion and reverb on everything.

The guitars are line out from my amp so nothing amazing. There are 2 tracks and I used Pristine Space to put 2 different cab impulses on each side.

The bass is Broomstick Bass. With a amp plug-in I can't recall the name of. Something Russian tube or something.

The drums are AD w/stock beats. The preset is a modified Deadstar preset. I turned off all the internal reverb and used an external reverb.

The distorted guitars on the second part seem a little low to me and the guitars in general need to come forward a bit more. The bass is too loud I think. I love the drums.

Now what do you like/hate about it other than the fact that this should never be posted on a domain such as www.ultimatemetal.com?

http://www.metallyguitarded.com/mp3/Projects/N8N - A New Space.mp3

Clean guitars is too bright for my taste.... and for balads (or intros like that) more stuffs like tom flams and snare ruffs, could make everything sound better. The distorted guitars have some little phase issues i thing.... by the way, is a pretty good song and well recorded too..... congrat. brother!!!