Non-Metal

Do you listen to non-metal genres or metal only?

• No, Metal only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I listen to non-metal too

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters
Go for it sometime, man! I'm curious to hear.

Does some of you guys here really listen to that Zeuhl genre frequently? I only discovered that genre yesterday from hearing about it being mentioned in this thread, and surprisingly, never heard of that genre before that. And I think its great. Ive downloaded some Magma songs and they sound amazing.

I don't, but if you're interested you might want to look around at ProgArchives. They have a whole section of the site dedicated to it, and I think even a couple staff members who specialize in it.

There certainly is some repetitiveness with a band like Magma but there are so many that aren't...
Here are a few suggestions...

One Shot
Present
Universal Totem

I've spent, and am still spending lots of time with non-metal all my life. Mainly I like classical rock, new age, western classical music, some ethnic and traditional music, prog rock, hard rock, synthpop. In fact, including metal, I'm quite choosy, and can not say that I'm totally a fan of any genre. And all in all, if sth. sounds good, it sounds good no matter the genre.

Now that you mention new age, this reminds me. Yanni! He's amazing and I really like that artist. His music takes me to an entirely different world.