nonsensical banter thread *for david*

Last night's dream was about riding a horse made of bacon. I woke up looking for it, but settled for leftover pizza.

Horse bacon and feta got it. Sitting here watching Paula Deen and had a sudden thought about her eating an entire tub of butter with just her face... seems like something she'd do.

i had a dream last night that i was looking through the fridge for lunchmeat and cheese to make a sandwich, but the lunchmeat and cheese that i knew we had were gone and i was super-pissed.

on a related note: no more coffee. drank a shitload of it, fell asleep like an hr later, woke up a few hrs afterwards VIOLENTLY nauseated. i'm currently praying for death.

i think the only thing that can cure me is HORSE BACON.

i had a dream last night that i was looking through the fridge for lunchmeat and cheese to make a sandwich, but the lunchmeat and cheese that i knew we had were gone and i was super-pissed.

on a related note: no more coffee. drank a shitload of it, fell asleep like an hr later, woke up a few hrs afterwards VIOLENTLY nauseated. i'm currently praying for death.

i think the only thing that can cure me is HORSE BACON.
Was there whiskey in the coffee? That would be funny.

There's inhalable caffeine now. Until the FDA bans it, anyway. Spray it on horse bacon, party time for everyone.