NOOOO!!! This band comes from my country

lordtech

Jun 15, 2008
Brunei
D'Hask

These guys just release their second international video. It features Jojo, Bai Ling and Marilyn Manson. Their first video got featured Pamela Anderson too. Im wondering who sponsored them? Taking a step forward using international power to be famous on MTV..

FAIL!!

They´re terrible and Marilyn Manson looks like a mozzarella.
By the way, can you show us some cool stuff from Brunei? I know that it is a very religious place, and makes me wonder how a band featuring Manson can be so popular.

Haha wow, talk about marketing and piggy-backing!
Then again, you gotta ask yourself the sentiment behind the 'celebrities' appearing in the vids. They were probably told it would boost their international profile and make them look more diplomatic so they jumped at it!

hah! ive seen them got featured 1 day on our national tv... these guys arent that good live. Bad vocals i'd say.

Its a really quiet country since there's nothing here in brunei if u mean about the music scene. The worst in South East Asia!! id rather live in Indonesia and play live concerts there even though they have extremist here and there. Most of the bands here are pretty much influence by the current trend. Except for death/black metal bands that got formed in the early 90's, these local heroes are still keeping their trend.

Well, underdogs like us here are banned to organise gigs or concerts even though we have the money. Unless your are from another rich party, thats a different story.

So yeah, music scene is truly boring but life is GOOD here~ heheh