Nordic Vision Mag.

red_beef

Huh?!
Mar 17, 2002
Somewhere
i wanna know if the magazine is still out there. the last time i saw it was back in 1997... dose anybody know about this magazine? are they still selling it? i would like to have their any means of contact address...

- red_beef [will delete this thread after someone have any new about this mag.]

@opacity: Thanks dude, i owe you :)

@Morgana: As you wish oh mistress of the Universe :p

By the way, what happen to this great zine? I kinda like the guy who review albums in it...

- red_beef

Originally posted by Morgana

I'm searching for their album, do you know where I can order it?
I have been to their website and checked their samples... liked it a lot!
I was looking for their album too, and since I didn't find anything anywhere, I contacted the band.
I'm afraid, we must be satisfied with mp3's :cry:
but if you happen to find it somewhere, please drop me a line! :)

here's their reply:

"Hi!
It's wery nice to hear such feedback from you! The unfortunate fact is that our recording deal concerning "Worn" was with a very small Finnish label (KTOK-Records), and they have fucked up the distribution all the way. Due to this I can't exactly tell you how to get your hands on Worn-CD, but it should be available via some mail-order company, or order it directly from KTOK-Recs. As I recall, the price should not be devastating (probably about 12 €) if you order from KTOK, but as they are what they are, this isn't the most reliable form of purchasing either.

Well, thank you very much for your feedback, hope you can get our album somehow. We're composing new material right now, and if everything goes as planned, expect new release in wniter 2003! Stay metal!

Cheers, Ville Vänni / WMF "

Originally posted by opacity

which concept? :dopey:
so I summarize my experiences: about all ppl. I know on UM think/thought I'm male *hrmpf*
WHY???!! :confused:

Because since you nickname isn't clearly stating your gender (at least in english, when I read it I get the impression that it's female, probably because in greek we have two "genders" in our nouns. Couldn't find a better word). For example astarte or Morgana are clearly female nicknames. So since it's not that clear and because the male members of the forum are much more than female most people automatically assume you're a male. I hope all the above make sense.... ;) ;)

Originally posted by Kveldssanger
Because since you nickname isn't clearly stating your gender (at least in english, when I read it I get the impression that it's female, probably because in greek we have two "genders" in our nouns. Couldn't find a better word). For example astarte or Morgana are clearly female nicknames. So since it's not that clear and because the male members of the forum are much more than female most people automatically assume you're a male. I hope all the above make sense.... ;) ;)
Yes it did and that's what I was meaning to type. :)

Most females are easy to notice because of the name, the avatar, the way they type, some because they're your typical goth-vamp-seductress-who-wants-everybody-to-know-they're-girls-and-bisexual variety. :rolleyes:
Be happy we can't tell just because your avatar/name are ambiguous ;)

I'm still not sure about Karldin either :oops:

I was looking for their album too, and since I didn't find anything anywhere, I contacted the band.
I'm afraid, we must be satisfied with mp3's :cry:
but if you happen to find it somewhere, please drop me a line! :)

here's their reply:

"Hi!
It's wery nice to hear such feedback from you! The unfortunate fact is that our recording deal concerning "Worn" was with a very small Finnish label (KTOK-Records), and they have fucked up the distribution all the way. Due to this I can't exactly tell you how to get your hands on Worn-CD, but it should be available via some mail-order company, or order it directly from KTOK-Recs. As I recall, the price should not be devastating (probably about 12 €) if you order from KTOK, but as they are what they are, this isn't the most reliable form of purchasing either.

Well, thank you very much for your feedback, hope you can get our album somehow. We're composing new material right now, and if everything goes as planned, expect new release in wniter 2003! Stay metal!

Thank you very much, I have had a check on the website of that little label and could not find it in their catalog anymore. Beside that, they don't look very trustworthily. Now, after reading this mail, I doupt I'll ever buy anything there.
I don't have any full songs as mp3s, just heard their samples, which I liked a lot.

If I find anything I let you know! :)

"Hi!

Wow! That sucks! :eek:( I remember Soulburner telling
me to check them out, and I liked them alot... I never
thought this was made under such a shitty label as
the music is just brilliant!... :eek:/

Well, thanks for reminding me of Watch Me Fall, I'd
almost forgotten about them!